Our mission is to take a genuine interest in our clients, understand their needs and objectives and exceed their expectations. We dedicate ourselves to providing superior legal services through creative, practical, and effective solutions, all while maintaining the highest standards of professional integrity. These are not just words, but the values that drive the attorneys and our staff, which we bring to our practice every day. In pursuit of this mission, we hold these values as the pillars upon which our firm stands:
- Justice: We are committed to fighting for our clients in a dignified, professional and honest manner. We will not stop until justice has been served.
- Integrity: Our mission as advocates and Officers of the Court is to be open and honest about every potential case so that clients can make an informed decision about what options may be available to them and how to move forward.
- Accountability: As attorneys, we owe our clients a duty to hold those accountable for the injuries and damages they have caused, whether it is emotional, financial, or physical injuries.
- Communication: We recognize that each client is important and that the outcome of their cases seriously affects their futures. For that reason, we believe in maintaining open lines of communication with our clients, by being prepared, accessible, responsive, and technologically sophisticated.
- Respect: We are satisfied with nothing less than the very best in everything we do. We treat clients, opposing counsel, court staff, and the court as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- We recognize that each client is important and that the outcome of their cases seriously affects their futures. We are dedicated to obtaining justice from the parties responsible for your losses and protecting you and your emotional well-being during stressful times.
We understand that every case will be different, but we still approach each case with the same dedication and skills, helping our clients reach the best result possible given the unique facts of their situation. For that reason, we believe in being prepared, advocating zealously and maintaining close relationships with our clients throughout the process.
Much of our personal satisfaction comes from earning the trust and confidence of our clients; the value in treating every person with the dignity and respect they deserve; and, the good coming from the financial security we recover for our clients and their families. At Lucas and Cardenas, we base our commitment to client service by developing an intimate knowledge of each client’s needs and objectives.
Our clients’ success determines our success. That is why we collaborate closely with our clients and work diligently and efficiently to help them achieve their goals. This philosophy guides how we work with clients and, we believe, is the reason our firm has grown and prospered for over 50 years.
We have been serving Chicago, and the Chicagoland area, since 1958, as a renowned personal injury and civil trial law firm. Our firm is dedicated to providing clients with full and fair compensation in a professional and caring manner. We have successfully concluded hundreds of cases resulting in millions of dollars for our clients. With over 50 years of combined jury trial experience, we have discovered that success is determined by listening to a client’s concerns, determining facts and representing them in a convincing and truthful manner.